Thursday, March 03, 2011

dinner @ Republic steakhouse

 
was having presentation that day. it was my last presentation of my year 2. and i remembered i had my 2 weeks break after that!

went to meet bel after that for some shopping. she was nice enough to help me to get some decorations for my bday stuffs. 
i remembered the plan was to get my bday stuffs. 
and we headed to bugis. ok. first is to shop. 
then we walked to bras basah complex to get some bday stuffs.. i carried lots of big bulky items
myself. 
bel was a great fren to help me to think of the designs and some creative ideas that can fit my theme. THOUGH we were both not on the creative side. 
but still THANKS BABE! i know u will read this! :) 


spent nearly an hour over there getting all the stuffs required. 
before heading around to plan for dinner. 


and we got into chijmes to see any suitable food! apparently we wanted to try the maid's cafe but we did not have the craving for those food. chuck it to aside meanwhile

i am sooooo dark!! i wan to get fairer!! 

previously, i die die wan to get dark. AS DARK AS POSSIBLE! now i just hate it! i totally regret! i want to be normal skin colour. i wont say fair or white. but just reasonable colour!! i am now choosing those brighter and lighter colours to suit my skin colour. shall keep aside Black, Dark blue etc first. 

we decided to have our dinner at Republic steakhouse at Victoria hotel.
we decided to went in before the crowd forming up. 

while  waiting for myrin to rush down after work, look at the busy bel!


most of us ordered different things. one each since the portion seemed reasonable. 


myrin with her chicken set

mine with the pork set

as usual, anabel with the fish







oh and this was my belated xmas present from bel! 
it was a CUTE pink mug from her. 

as usual, we gossiped alot. 
was filling really full and we walked to city hall mrt station before heading home.

No comments:

Post a Comment