Tuesday, March 15, 2011

my 21st bday party part 3- cake cutting


yay! and it was cake cutting time at around 9.15pm? when all the guests arrived. 

initially i thought it was quite werid when everyone started singing the birthday song and you could only stand in front and smile smile. So embarrassing. 
but its over! hahah! 

so this is the cake which was quite big. 
took nearly 4 days to finish. 
my mum and dad are big fans of cake, so imagine them eating 2 pieces a day! 

i was sick of cakes. 

quite pleased with the cake. 
cause i didnt expect it to be so huge!

before singing the bday song, of course it was the traditional photo-taking pictures

with family

with my dad

mum



and bro

with my aunties!

aunties with nieces and nephew.

my aunties love to say i look like this auntie of mine.



and my cousin

soulmate

uni clique


with meiqi and eileen 


VE


with bel and myrin
mum helped me to cut the cake after my first slice


i very thankful for those who came. 
thanks my family for letting me hold the party in the house.
thanks for those who helped out.

it was a special night for me.
i had a memorable night. i hope you guys had one too.

it was a simple party.
but i am contented.
thank you! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment