Sunday, March 20, 2011

CNY day 1 2011


greetings!! it was way long ago since CNY was over. 
but still, CNY is one of my favourite festival for the year. 

as usual, we woke up early in the morning to get ready for the visiting for day 1
day 1 is usually crazy. where we rushed from one place to another, and we gotta lots to cover. 

got up extra early, to prepare and take pictures.





yea, that's our favourite spot at home.

and then in the lift with my bro....


was surprised that dad let me took over the wheels that day, because till this day, he still dun trust my driving skills. hey! its not that my driving sux ok! but my dad just dun dare to leave me alone to drive till date. :( 

so since its CNY, i tht he would even play safe to drive himself, but he let me took the wheels instead. wahhaha!! lucky i was wearing boots that day, not that high, for second day, i wore the 5 inch blue heels out, and my driving was horrible that my mum knew it was the heels causing the problem.

anyway, first stop of the day was my grandparent's place. 

another family pic there.


after an hour, we went over to my auntie's place

she just moved over to a new house. 
i am glad i didnt lost my way there, i googled beforehand.









i love this new house.
its more spacious and brighter..

then to my 2nd auntie's place...
then the last stop was at my mum's side 


ta tah!!!


the 1st day of cny was also my bro's bday.

my aunt got my bro a bday cake!! 
and my bro had his 2nd cake for the day



with my aunts and cousin


and we stayed for dinner at my auntie's place




my first yu sheng. but i dun take it..

lo-hei!!

with my cousin




and auntie.

at around 8 plus, we decided to head over to bishan to catch the green hornet. 
random. 

it was a random topic and we decided to cab over to bishan to watch the green hornet.
my cousin is a huge fan of him now.
reason started? because they both share the same bday. 

anyway, i dun think its still showing, 
but unless u are a fan of jay then u go buy the dvd to catch it.
whatever he say, u might think he is cute, humorous or ..... 
i dunno.
but i had a hard time, my first movie having to read the subtitle. 

after the movie, we took the last train back home. 
rested for the day before cny day 2


oh my floral attire for day 1 from berkasha!! 
last min buys!!


No comments:

Post a Comment