Saturday, March 12, 2011

my 21st bday party part 2- arriving guest.

Continued-

at around 6 plus, my aunties start coming in.

my closest auntie and uncle who lived very nearby


 while waiting for some others to arrive, my sec sch fren start to hang around in my room!

my current wallpaper now! :) 


not forgetting them too. 


bel and myrin getting their food


and my uni frens along with shu xin and lin long arrived. 
all thanks to my 2nd host wan qi who had brought them here.

with my 2nd co host! :) 

with my uni mates. i think jas was somewhere chewing her food
very thankful for this 2 girls who came down too! :) 


with wan qi and shuxin from the poly!:) 
the other rather catch super junior huh.

my president of VE
see, wan qi is also from my cca grp! 
again she is inside my pic! hahaha 

with Jac

Juan

lin long

shu xin! 

sifan! 
 

doris auntie came down after her hair treatment. 
she decline a wedding invitation for me. thank u!

Ha! caught in action!
my beautiful busy photographer that day! 
appreciated. 

i think i know them since sec 1~!  crazy man! years past soo quickly. 




and a group pic with my uni mates!! :) 
they are the one who brought life and joy in my uni life! 
i think they are like my much closer frens now, esp one year had past. 


and it was like a prize giving ceremony among my sec school mates.

caught a necklace from both of them and lizzie!
ohhh liz couldnt make it because of super junior too! 

alex and coli got me a key!
why not a house or car key!!!

and from my soulmate. 
special her= special gift from her.



of course i gotta say i love her pressies the most. 
i am not biased! but what she wrote and gave was like so touching and thoughtful! 
never would i expect that. 
with 21 gifts all kept in the box. 
there are like a bag ( well hidden inside huh), a citigem bracelet, mini fan, scarf, necklace, earrings, rings, etc... i am like covered from head to toe with her thoughtful ideas of gift. 
i seriously teared upon opening up her present after every one left.
the first thing i did was to text her a long thank you. 
even my mum was 'shocked and pleased' when i got soulmate's presents.
the wonder my mum loves you sooo much soulmate! 

it was then i realised that i dun need soooo many friends.
i just need my good friends around me. 
some might have superficial friends, which i totally sympathize with. 
but i am very grateful, i might not have alot of friends. but the friends around me are the great ones that i can see friendship lasting years and years. 

thank you friends.
thanks for those who came.
3 words for you

apreciated

thank you





No comments:

Post a Comment