Wednesday, March 09, 2011

MY 21st bday party part 1- dedicated to sec frens


yes, its finally my 21st!!

and finally i decided to hold a party at home. 
was deciding between sentosa or home. but decided to choose home since its more convenient for all and it will be more cozy. 

i had a great night. i hope my frens do too. 

there are sooo many people i will like to thank. but i put it on hold for now. 

decided to invite close frens only since my house is not that big to hold too many and, they are the ones who i really want to be part of my 21st. thanks for those who came. appreciated.:)  


i thought my party was much simpler, more fuss-free. 


but my dad helped me get those balloons! :) 

my bro help me with the '3d' decorations


my mum help me with the cookings.

the spread of mini 'buffet' was prepared by my mum. 
most of them lah! 
appreciated the thoughts! 
see how good my mum's cooking! wahahah!



gotta thanks my secondary school friends especially! they are the ones who helped me alot for my bday party preparations and also coming down earlier to keep me accompany!


this 2 girls came down early noon, keeping me acc. 
and all thanks to bel to help me get some stuffs! <3

dale dropped by earlier to pass me a bday cake! 


thanks!! :) 

soulmate drove alex and coli over! :) 

a pity coli gotta leave earlier!:( 

my dearest soulmate! 

one of my most important and closest person i have in life.
she just gotta be present. 

thanks soulmate for volunteering to be my photographer that day! :)


my secondary school frens!
the ones who i really appreciated most!! 

the blue girls... 

the grey girls.





the girls!:) <3

with my dearest soulmate! 


and my dearest shopping khaki bel!




yup! they are the most important frens in my life.
true friendship starts from secondary school and down the years, here we are! 

thank you! 
thank you for being there for my 21st party.
thank you for sharing the memories of the secondary school life.
thank you for being true! :) 
you guys are just GREAT!






No comments:

Post a Comment