Wednesday, March 23, 2011

CNY day 2 2011


its day 2. 

chose this red dress which i bought months ago before CNY. 
day 2 was usually spent at my grandma house. and traditionally, my grandparents and relatives love red. so i decided this dress would be allow me to receive compliments. 
and indeed i did. 


i simply love the design of this dress. cause its like a beach wear where i can tie a knot in front. not to formal, neither too casual.

anyway, this is my brother bday cake from the family. 
we ate this for breakfast for cny day 2. 





and as usual, we always take lots of family photos during cny and frame it up at home.





and off we set off to my grandma house in early noon.

a few of my relatives were there before us. usually we would spent hours at my grandparent's place during CNY day 2.

bro, me and JJ 

we played alot with our iphone's camera app. till my younger niece came to ask me 'why everyone got iphone, why i dun have'. 


<3 JJ

dinner was food catering. but i reserve lots of space for soulmate. 
this year cny day 2 was slightly different. 
in the past, i usually head back right after my grandparents' place, however this time, soulmate invited me and coli over to her place for dinner. 
she prepared dinner for us!! 
awhhhh!!

so i had to keep 70% of my stomach free to taste the dinner she specially made for us. 

and i drove down to soulmate house after that, and dad drove back the car since soulmate has a car. it had been awhile since i had been to her house!!

and i contribute alittle help for dinner alright!! 
we tried cooking chanwanmushi, which was rather successful i would say. haha! i remembered what my mum told me before and tried it out with soulmate.


the chef of the day!! super proud of this independent lady here!! 
and her dishes all super healthy ok!

just gotta compliment this herbal chicken soup. 
it tasted great and come on, how many 21 years old female can actually cook this well!?!!

thumbs up for soulmate! :) 

coli rushed down from her relative place.
we did not wait for her to start dinner. 

soulmate changed to her CNY attire while coli having her late dinner.

we were rushing to woodlands for movie at around 9 plus. 


a final shot before the 3 of us head out for our movie. 
we were late for our movie!! 
but its still nice to spend time together.
just the 3 of us. 


goodbye CNY 2011!


No comments:

Post a Comment