Monday, February 28, 2011

22nd for Shu Xin



celebrated shu xin's 22nd at Nex during a mth back.

me and wan qi were having lesson till 1130am that day. imagine we had to wait for the rest of the ladies till 7pm. that is like plain torture. especially when we had nothing on our shopping list. 
still, me and wan qi still carry on to town, juan joined us for a few hours before meeting her friends. 

apparently we shopped the whole orchard till we were sooo tired. there was the cny fare at taka at that time, me and wan qi tried almost everything. by the time we were full for dinner. 

the next torturing part was after hours and hours of roaming around in town, you just gotta pull yourself to Nex for the birthday dinner.




and we met the ladies at Lenas at Nex.

got her Kose cosmetic! hope she like it!:) 

the RMIT ladies 

and the UoB girls. 

YUP, me and wan qi have lots of common frens. especially during my bday party, she was like my second host. haha! she is in my poly clique, my choir mates, my Uni clique! look!! we are just SO SICK of each other! hahah! 

wasnt very hungry and decided to have smoked duck salad.
amelia's penne

this gotta be Jean's fish baked rice

cor's

shu xin?

and wan qi's crayfish pasta.  

while waiting for the bday girl's dessert, just some random photos-taking





dessert was here



and of course, to end the bday dinner, we would have our traditional the ladies group picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment