Saturday, February 06, 2010

i got things to blog on hand. but i am just super lazy to upload the pic from my iphone..
well, soon alright? :)

i am so AWAKE now, though i am feeling sleeply.
i dun dare to close my eyes, *dun ask me why*
so this lead to me not able to sleep!!!
help!!!

bf is like way deep in his lala land.
dun wan to call him up...

so i blogging now in this quiet lonely night.

OH my US aunt is back to SG!!
i miss her so much!
its has been like 7 yrs? since i last met her.
will upload pic soon next time! :)

wow i really envy her!
i wan a green card too! :P

anyway, its like times flew, and i am graduating soon. like real soon in less than a month? after my exams!!!
i had my last presenation for my whole poly life. and i left with one more report.
just one more last final one!


the HR ladies - my 2 yrs HR class mates! :)

well good bye to presentation for now.

wanted to find a child care teacher job few weeks back,
but i did not have any relevant diploma.
sad!!!
think i will try another sector after my exams.
take a break first.

anyway i caught this movie Hachiko!


this is just a movie of dog is man's best fren and i was super touched by the loyalty of the dog.
i cried in the movie!! like zz!! i tried to control!!!
2 packets used. and none left for the day!!

ps. i think richard gere is handsome! hahaha...

the dog is not cute at all, but its the loyalty that impressed me.
towards the middle part, i think it was rather draggy. but still i think i didnt regret watching.

oh btw,
i finally BOOKED my BTT
like after dragging it for so long.
my parents had been encouraging/ pestering me to get a licence but i was too lazy to book.
thanks to cor for acc me to book my btt!
chose the date on my soulmate's bday! hoping to get luck from her! :P
8th march!!!


ok think i do some youtubing before i try to sleep again!
nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment