Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy birthday my dear brother!



sometimes i do hate it when me and my brother's bday is so near with each other. 
like only 6 days apart.
and u have to eat 2 cakes in a week 
and i hate it even more when my bday is so near CNY as usual! 
and this time my mum bought the bakerzin cheesecakes which are currently on promotion. 
and thats added up to 4 cakes in 2 weeks! 
sinful!!
OH! 
and i do HATE IT the MOSt when CNY, bday and EXAM fall so close to each other!
maddness!!!

so i went town after school last last tues to went to the Icing cake store at somerset 313!
went to hand-drawn a cake for my brother 


no help was given. 
and i know my drawing sucks to the max!
but sincerity is the most impt right!!




the final product! 

hahah my dad say the cake looks like its for a little kid! 

but anyway a mini cake celebration for my brother at home.

 

my bro look like a kid in this pic lah anyway!
so happy seeing his cake lighted up with the candles.



 


 

the cake is nothing fantasitic. 
u pay the money to decorate it.
the cake is not sweet though. 
other than that, nothing special

anyway happy 17th bday boY!

No comments:

Post a Comment