Friday, February 26, 2010


First day of freedom.....

And guess wad!!! I did baking today!!!!

Wanted to bake some lovely cookies for the ladies for picnic today was last min I am sorry the oven is working perfectly after few rounds... :(

A spoilt surprise..

This morning my mum called me woke up freaking early!! Like 8.30 in the morning when I am sti in my dreams enjoying my air con on my bed...

Decided to went for a early breakfast since we were up so early in the morning!!

Mum bro and I went to mac for breakfast!!! And I tried on the deluxe breakfast meal!!!



- this breakfast is like specially made for me!!! I love big breakfast and hot pancakes.. Now I can have it in just a meal!!! But it was a big portion.. Shared it with mummy!!

After that went back home an did cookies!!!!

Alot of hardwork and cleaning up to do.. But u feel the sense of satisfaction after seeing your own handmade cookies!!:)
It might not taste as good as famous amos, but I am sure it was filled with sincerity ;)






Mixing the dough together with butter and egg!!!




Then after adding the flour, mix the mixture!!!



Then place it on the tray to get ready to bake :)









Getting ready to bake!!







And ting... The cookies are ready!!!






Does not seem appealing but taste not too bad huh!! :)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment