Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mug hard!!!

I just feel like blogging to distress... My god!! I got bored staying at home mugging!! That's school life huh?!







I lose concentration every hour...walkin out of my room each hour, checking on the new applications on iTunes or on my iPhone, go to the kitchen and get some snacks to munch on..







Help!!!!!

I want 25th feb to come quickly!!! I wan freedom !! I wan say no more to exams!!! I dun wan to coop at home mug for poly anymore!!

Been at home trying to help mum with housework voluntarily of course!! I helped her with some slicing of ingredients leh!! Hahha and I cook my own lunch with mum's presence of course!:)

I better go back studying!! I wan to watch Valentine day this sat!!! And relatives coming bai nian on sun!!! Shit I better get back to mugging!!

I will be back to continue my rants!!!!!~~~






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment