Tuesday, January 26, 2010


HELLO ha!!!


i am back...

been chasing up with the projects and although now i am still rushing for them... but well, take a few min to update my life alittle.

been so out-of-life pass few days!!!!

did i mention i have a desktop in my room now. and its so much convenient for me now. however, there are still some installations ought to be done before i can fully utilized it. this shall put on hold till i finish my exams!!

oh i cut my hair already! went with liz to cut my hair. and its like short now! some cant see the difference but nearly an inch was snip off. but it does feel neater now.. alittle dry after i dyed my hair.



and i dyed my hair to a darker brown this time. however, i dunno why the colour turns out to be lighter.. i was initially afraid that the colour wont stand out. now... it is like my previous hair colour!! i want it dark brown!!!

monday has 4 hours of break! total madness!!!! jean, cor and i went down to bishan to catch the 

Tooth fairy! 




its a nice comical show to watch and best to pass time too!!! we had our xxl chicken too! but i think my sembawang sell nicer!! its so addictive. i bought home to snack with family just now too! ;P oops... indulge in my fatty cravings again.:(





yesterday was having heart-to-heart talk with sheryl during ve.its like we have the same mother. maybe our mums are long lost sister. they behave exactly the same. gosh! but i now know of her that i can share my feelings with! :)
--------------------------

sat went down to the scape park bazzar and bought 2 dresses! :) super happy to find what i had wanted to get... now i just need to get my make-ups and i am sort of ready for my chinese new year 2010!! hehe!

will blog about it soon!
meanwhile take care!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment