Sunday, February 28, 2010

chinese new year day 1

was deciding what entry to blog.

and decided on the CHINESE NEW YEAR post!



how is everyone reunion dinner and chinese new year?

ate alot of abalone?

Chinese new year is one of my favourite festive season in the year.
not only i have 2 days of visiting to do, tiring but u can see ur 'long-lost' relatives too.

anitcipated this quite long.
and i bought my cny clothes way long ago.

and this time also a big headache cause its near the exam.
and its on a valentine day! :( big boos!! :(

anyway i still enjoyed my cny!


first day attire was a dress from forever 21.
i love it! :)
and i got my inspiration of putting on together with a white top while watching a new year progamme on new year eve.


preparing for cny day one visiting.
every one is still preparing, be it hair, attire.
i was the first to be ready.
so pictures! :)


drag my brother along for a picture! :)

and its like my family tradition to take picture around the house before our visiting

daddy and mommy










and a family photo!





while waiting for mum to get ready..



leaving the house



in the car going to my popo house.
its the first place of the cny visiting we always go.





listening to my ipod in the car..

went a few houses on first day. like around 5 or 6??
first day is always a rush.
the last stop is my auntie's house at tpy.



with my cousin.

thats all for first day.
was super tired. and gotta get ready for the 2nd day
opened up all my ang baos le..
hahahha

gong xi gong xi. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment