Wednesday, February 06, 2008

thats was the last day of sch..went back just for econ lecture for less than 1.5 hrs. after that went to a place to take pics

trying very hard think back wad had happened that day.. cause it had been like a few days back...

the ladies tried to surprise me,

so sweet of the ladies...


got this from them


inside- makeups mainly...




i am sooo touched after reading?! haha


me and shuxin...


jump... i look weird...


i know without me, their lifes are meaningless...


when we quarrel... but we nvr before.. i guessed. only silly bickers...

















the ladies....
the nicest people i met in my year one of ploy life..
they are the one that brighten my life during this one year
they are the people who share my darkest secrets..

thank you for all the surprises u ladies had done... thanks for the gifts, thanks for the best moments u have given me.. thanks for everything... :) love u ladies lotas!!! MUAKIES! ploy life will never be the same without u ladies.. there might be some misunderstandings in the past, but that will be a history. i looking forward to the future and present.

No comments:

Post a Comment