Friday, February 08, 2008



happy chinese new year.. its the day 2. wahaha.. so wad is tmwr?! lolx


my attire for day 2





at least my condition to take more pics are back!! wahaha!


me and my bro




i just think this pic is too candid... lol


a family pic



anyway today headed to just 2 house visitings. went to popo house real early..its freaking bored... as usual everything was the same... luckily JJ came down early. and apparently cam-whore...

look at how bored we were ...


gui lian.. wahaha.. JJ said i look like ah meng.. (argh)


we are just cute looking...


18 yrs old ladies...


bored till depression...


and started to play so 'boy boy' game -checkers.

oh and me and JJ are crazy over him..cause he is simply tooo cute to resist



and apparently i think he kinda look like 'ming dao' at the certain angles.. oops!

apparently me and JJ are thinking/ day-dreaming of going overseas to study together, then we can hang out at night together, be room mates, ogling over cute guys, helping each other to cover one another's secret if our parents asked. and we are sure that our parents will just call each other probably everyday, thats always happen when we always go out together... but.. it is not reality...

and how fast time flies, day 2 of cny was over....

now i might be lying low for cny mood.. but i am having my bday mood! lol. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment