Monday, February 04, 2008


happy happy bday myrin!! going 18th soon...earlier than me just by a few days only... aiya! anyway, stay happy,eat more...stop growing taller. glad u enjoyed today!!! :):)


me with the bday girl...

went out with myrin after school today.. to sort of celebrate her bday..and i think she already knew the surprise. it was just the matter of time when are the other 2 coming..

anyway while stalling time with myrin to wait for bel and liz to reach marina square, we shopped around.went to buy a bday gift for my bro. and it was soo hard to buy for a guy's tee.. haiyo. and i didn buy anything... i resisted temptation successfully. :):):)

went changing appetite for our dinner. spent hours there :)

nice......
fish


honey bbq baby ribs

cheesy chicken.. but there are mangoes inside..sound so bleghx. but it is really nice...

sinful..

too sinful...
and i didn manage to get Frankenstein's mudpie... "(


took some pic...only post the glam ones!:P


me,liz and the ever-so-crazy bel

me,bel and myrin

me, myrin and liz


grp pic

childish lizzie

me and bel (normal vs abnormal)



me and liz

had a few catch-ups here and there..again i said the most story. anyway, my life is not going to be interesting anymore... low profile...

conclusion of the day: J for jerks! there will only be 25 letters in my alphabet
oh ok.. paparazzi is on action again..this time the main lead is really angry with the photographer.look at her hands... haha..she is going to sue A for APPLE newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment