Friday, February 01, 2008

no more projects or anymore icas! it was my declaration of the last day of school today, although the official day was supposed to be on wed. but who cares, i am currently in my festive mood, cny and my bday is coming! wooots!

i feel sooo fat after seeing these formal pic that i took today.. haix... and cny is coming... how to diet.... haiyo...




me and cor


with MY amelia. ^^



sometimes...we can get a little too touchy....


candid pic for the class


formal pic! :)

today something so embarrassing happening to ame and qi! went down to photocopy shop, ended up i need to rush down to pay for them cause they are short of money... bleghx

qi: vanessa, can u quickly come down...we are at...
me: (getting ready puttin on my shoes and getting my wallet) u all nvr bring enough cash rite...
qi: yea..quickly very embarrassing..
me: okok ..but me wearing new shoes with some height on it leh...

brisk walk quickly with my new shoes when i had even difficulty walking properly i guessed.

hanging out with myrin on MON!! hehe... hitting town? or bugis?! feeling excited to see her..everytime we will again exchange gossips here and there.. pour all our feelings out...

this blog has lost the sense of privacy.. i know blogging is not a private thing but it lose its own sense of belonging.. people that i do not wish them reading are reading, trying to stalk it!


something has happened..but sometimes think of it, they really went overboard. everyone has a limit. maybe they had just crossed over the line.

i going cold these days..i had lost my feelings and emotions. i just dunno what to say... not feeling too upset over it i guessed. its over perhaps.

i am thinking..maybe i just do not need it.. i just want it because they have it. i do not wan to lose behind them, what they have i must have, what they dun have and i have will be the thing that i am proud of. am i childish?! thinking back, do i really want it?! or just because i wanted it to be my possession.... thinking....

i feel my loved ones are slowly leaving me alone....

No comments:

Post a Comment