Thursday, February 07, 2008

happy Chinese new year...

i was sooo pissed of with myself... i should have drunk soo much of water/ fruit punch the night before,causing me to have 'shui zhong'/ water rentention ( my face looked so 'bloated') argh! and none of the pic today i took are in a good condition.. worst of all.... i was feeling sooo exhausted and sleepy because i slept for like 4 hours.. bleghx!!

i woke up early to put on my make up 'properly' without rushing time, but at the end, i decided to keep it simple...


shit.. i hate my condition today... argh...

i am going to replenish my sleep later... gonna sleep early... no more swollen face.... and also no drinking of water starting from now... i dun wan a repeat of today...

tired....sleepy... drank like some alcohol today... nope.. not drunk yet...still sober i guessed..

went to quite a number of house visiting today... and JJ's dogs are simply 'cute' 2 dogs outside the door were barking.. one in a low tone and another in its high pitch tone, blending tomusic noise pollution. while there is another dog in the back garden who will even bite its owners.. huh?!


family pic.. long time since we had taken a family pic...


me and my bro!

tmwr..another day.... pls let me in better condition... let it be fun.... been there for years... let it be a unusual year this time.

( my bday celebration part 2 is on the way, update soon... meanwhile keep on waiting! wahaha!)


i dun wan to repeat the history again...
i am more aware/sensitive of the letter...
i dun wan to start it soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment