Sunday, February 10, 2008

happy birthday to ME!!! 18 liao.. woots!!! what i wishing for?!... hmm...

18 years old lady!!


3 surprises in a day.. and how inflexible they are.. .how they managed to fool me into it... supposed to be a surprise and say i not pei he them at all.. how would i know...

went out with myrin, liz and bel again.. celebrate my bday with them!:) i thought it was just a simple plain bday celebration, but..well... i was wrong. there are surprises in between.

headed down to vivocity. wanted to catch JUNOS but it was sold out..even ah long pte ltd was sold out.. too crowded at vivo...went to take pic and got the first surprise...

first surprise:
myrin told me a story.. and i really thought it was true.. i was thinking she really can act well. and i totally believe her story...

2nd surprise:
while myrin was telling me the story... liz and bel told me they went to the toilet.. and they went for such a long time that makes me think they got lost AGAIN. then after a while when they are back.. they present me with 2 slices of cakes.

3rd surprise:
2 cds and one diskette for me to watch at home.. haha..i expected his pic to be there le... but thanks for that... u girls made me think the friendship we had for like 3 yrs liao?


:)




after that, vivocity was just too crowded.. and cny is sort of over..so no clothes needed to buy, however i am proud to say i resisted temptation to buy another pair of heels. but anyway, headed down to clarke quay. just to experience night life... woho!

went to the century before the night falls. and it was just plain boring shopping centre.. nothing nice in there... and we went to fish Manhattan for our dinner!




fish and chips


seafood platter for 2 or 4?


drinks.. i needed drink badly yesterday...

chatted and chatted...
cam and cam,,,


bel and i

myrin and i



sooo scared...



bel, myrin and me...

after that, when it was dark..

went to clarke quay..

night life...woho!



wanted to go MOS to club..but..haix...


instead went to clinic anyway.. and the environment was not bad... :)
had this drink wonderland mojuti. not bad.. at least i not drunk!! i wan to drink!!!



and i think the wheelchair thingy and the whole 'hospital' environment was great...

reached home nearly 11pm.. woho! i simply love night life... :)


these 3 girls really made me 18th bday memorable... so nice to know them..they are the best!!! thanks for spending with me on my 18th bday! thanks for the surprises, thanks for all the laughter and joys!!!:) love u all!


the 4 of us.. friends forever! <3

btw( ladies' bday celebration with me part 2 has been posted. scroll down)
btw thanks to those who wished me:)

oh my god..and sifan's blog entry really touched me..i felt sooo happy and i really love her lots... gosh! she made my day!!!
sifan's blog!

me too, i cant wait for the 11th! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment