Sunday, February 03, 2008



HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY BOY BOY!!

today, went out to town with my family. today is the 3rd feb! so its my bro's bday. not forgetting its eugene bday too.. but anyway, headed down to billy bombers at cini to have a small lunch celebration for my bro...


took a zilian pic of myself... hehe

the food there isnt that fanastic though, i prefer the one that is at heeren or even marina square. :)





bbq grilled chicken -mum


ocean fish -dad


great seafood grilled- bday boy


my mixed grilled!!


dessert- brownie



mum,bro, dad

got him a birthday cake



make a wish


cut cake!


to this crazy bro! hey happy 15th bday..stay shuai shuai and happy forever...
thanks for brightenin up my days at home, without u at home, the house is so quiet lah! :):)
u share the darkest secret of my life... the house without u will not be a house!

going to get a belated present for my bro tmwr...

oh and sifan my girl is leaving tmwr... so sad... i will miss her lotas!!love u!

tmwr heading suntec with..myrin lah..her bday celebration...cant wait..to gossip.. haha and a big big surprise for her..

No comments:

Post a Comment