Monday, December 24, 2007

went out with JJ yesterday, we were trying to catch up shopping our last min christmas gifts. ha! managed to buy the gifts but not much rewards for ourselves! :(

went to eat hk cafe for our lunch!

my cheese baked rice with chicken chop.

HK milk tea.

chatted and ate for like nearly an hr. haha! we realised both our parents really alike. lolx. and she is so damn crazy over HIGH ScH MUSICAL! haha!

after that went to shop. bought a jacket for my bro, and she bought a tee for her bro too. ha! we seemed like shopping for guy's stuff. it is hard ok! then we bought a belt each at a freaking cheap price. oh and not forgetting chocolates from candy empire

shopped at marina square and suntec. at one point of time, when i tried to contact my bro and couldn managed to contact, the process is damn duh...

ME: shit la. i think ur mum called my mum leh. my hse ph engaged.

jj: really?! haha! oh shit i got 3 missed call from home

jj: alright i called back.

process of calling back home...

jj: eh.. i think serious leh.. my hse ph also engaged sia...

me and jj: haha!expected...

i think we seemed to be getting old...we got tired after shopping....


so sianz.. is christmas eve now.. and i am just feeling sooo bored at home.. i am like rotting at home! i hate coping myself at home when others are all partying and enjoying themselves outside. they had just spoilt the meaning of christmas. argh! i dreaded it apparently. how can it be christmas when i dun have a slight christmas festive mood. right, as if that dinner is so great.

i am just soo pissed off, they spoilt my day! spoilt my christmas!

and i will be waiting for ur wishes...hopefully u can make my christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment