Tuesday, December 18, 2007

hang out with bel, myrin and liz today...

it was fun since it has been such a long time since we met each other. so wad we do mainly was just updating each other with our lifes so far and gossiping. oopsss...

not much changes from each of us... except we mature! haha. oops. but someone is still 16. haha!

went heeren to eat the noodles there, alright it sounded kinda wrong. then after that headed down to TCC! have coffee!! :):) wanted to try out the caramel pecan spin however it was unavailable! :( spent like 4 hours there?! gossiping! they are just to kpo to know what is going on with my 'interesting life' is it?! haha.


me, myrin and liz.
*liz in this pic damn funny lah! *


myrin, liz and bel..
*er...wad are they trying to do?! *


bel, liz and me

dinner headed down to sakae to eat.. i think i really sick and tired of the food... anyway dinner, its ok... diet!! haha! all because of them!!!! *hint*


me and bel


me and myrin

and i just realised i didnt take one with liz!! :( another time...

gosh! and i cant realise i gotta wake up sooo early to bitch beach tmwr... sifan gotta morning call me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment