Monday, December 31, 2007


the last few hours before the year 2007 will come to an end...wad have i done in the yr 2007?i really wonder.. thinking back, dun seem much leh...

  1. got back olevel result on my 07 bday (blegh)
  2. got into NYP SBM
  3. got to know the craziest ladies and BM0709
  4. trying to catch up my this irritating accounting module
  5. working at sakae,and meet many nice people
  6. something something yea..and ended...
and my 2008's Resolutions....


  1. do well in my studies.. really start mugging pls!!!! i begging myself
  2. still have real crazy fun with the ladies...
  3. get slimmer... ( all time resolution. haha)
  4. more money!
  5. more shopping spree
  6. be happier
  7. everyone around me happy
  8. be with *you*
went to Jonathan's bday party on sat. it was kinda last min thingy. went over at around 9pm... and it was kinda fun. luckily there were rentro and jimmy lah... rentro too desperate le....jimmy still looked like RAIN! chatted abit... alright it was a nice moment catching up with each others' life.. 2 new sakae girls came but i dun really know them.. anyway Happy 19th bday!!! hangout till like 1230AM ok...
and jimmy was real damn hungry, trying to get my food...

when J pass me a cake,
Jimmy; eh, u eat this u will gain another 1 kg!
me: blegh. alright u eat that then

after a few times when J pass me cakes, jimmy said the exact same thing, only the last piece he said ' eh, like that not only 1 kg liao, this will be more than 2 kg!' haha! wth!

holidays are also approaching to the end... argh.. 2 weeks is not sufficient. mugging and chionging for all the projects


how i wish u can spend time with me before the last few moments of yr 2007...
how i wish u can be with me in the year 2008...
how i wish the time can stop just for the 2 of us...

& This blog is getting 1 yrs old tmwr!!!

Happy New Year! 2008!

can u tell me what u wanted to say?!

No comments:

Post a Comment