Thursday, December 27, 2007

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

went out to Bugis in the morning with jean and cor. shopped around at bugis with intention to shop.wahaha...

went for lunch at seafood paradise, sounded sooo classy, haha..


my soup of the day


chicken cutlet ( me and jean ordered this)


cor's fish.


our ice cream....


me and cor..


me and jean..

after that, shopped around at bugis.. nice exercise after a heavy lunch. wanted to buy soooo much things ok! but i have jean and cor to stop me.. everywhere is having its crazy sales.... i caught an eye on a FOX's skirt for 23 bucks, but got stopped. a white necklace and a pair of heels and shirts.... ended up, i got only 2 shirts adding to my collections:(

after that went to meet amelia at bugis, and headed down to her house for a mini xmas party.


me and amelia on the bus..

the four of us on the bus, dun care...continue cam whore... :P


cor, me and jean...

pls tell me who is the host?! cause even the host doesnt know where is the chili sauce! and jean and cor has to 'serve' us instead...



played cluedo before wan qi and shu xin reached amelia's house. amelia's house has lots and lots of childhood boardgames that i had never play before... childhood memories.... haha!
after they reached, we played truth or dare, obviously this game is never quite a success but still there is a little new stuffs/updates here and there...

after a while, is the gift exchange!!

the ladies' presentssss


and i got this.... i lovee the wrapper.... got tweety! haha!


and i got this for my gift xchange..thinking of a name for it.... hmm..

after that took grp pics...(with amelia's xmas tree)

#1


#2


#3


christmas festive mood! :)


although towards the end, i got ur wishes just before xmas ended, i still felt disappointed, cause you did not give me the best xmas present. everytime i wished it was u, but it wasnt...

No comments:

Post a Comment