Friday, December 21, 2007

went to have a lunch with my auntie on monday. supposed to eat sakae buffet, but thank goddess at least it had been changed to the paris international buffet. :)

the food there is like soooo delicious... i think is one of the best international buffet i had eaten. :):) the food there are sinful!!


black pepper crabs.. nice..but alittle too spicy for me..


the seafood...and seriously fresh!


the dessert.. oreo cheese cake!:)


and i seriously in love with the mashmallow fondue..





ice cream, although it dont seem that tempting..


FOOD OF THE DAY!
gosh, this big big candana oyster is like this big!!! around the size of my hand! and its soooo raw and fresh. gosh! but i dun there to eat, i think the smell is kinda strong.. :/
my bro took like 5 of it...


me and my bro before leaving hm.

at taka, there is one big big christmas tree... took pix there


with my aunt!


with my mum!


me at wisma, dun u think the background is nice?!

haha.. shopped around at orchard, bought my jean skirt at mango. finally!<3 and a mango top! wahaha...

and i still need to shop for christmas gift.. buying gift for the ladies is the toughest task right now....

christmas is approaching... u seem to have in mind for something on christmas, i hope it will not be just jesus bday.... maybe i just expecting too much... hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment