Thursday, December 20, 2007

went sentosa yesterday. yes! beaching!!! it has been like few months since i last went to sentosa. :) and i was sooo glad sifan's prays did come true! IT DID NOT RAIN! at least there is sun and the sun was extremely scorching...

had sun burn! a bad one this time, didnt know what was sun burn exactly till yesterday. aches and red marks over my body! :( and gosh! it was painful ok!! the 2 tone of my body can be seen visibly. is not tanned and white but RED AND WHITE!

sifan morning call morning sms me calling me to wait up! guess wad, i was still the earliest meeting them ok although i was late by 5 mins. :S

went to vivocity first to get our 'lunch' then took the monorail down to sentosa. :)


i think is rather artistic.. haha...


HEALTHY LUNCH indeed!



the 3 of us at sentosa


me and sifan! :)
P.S: she took my 'props' away. my sunglass, my cap! :(

chatted on the beach with a SMALL SMALL mat, haha! and got ourselves 'tanned'

headed down to vivocity after few hours of roasting...
caught ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS! :) love the songs!! haha! i kinda think frodo there is cute!


after that, went to take more pics!!

crazily cam-whore with sifan!!<3












oops..my cap block coli's face



i do tend to act cool at times...



i seemed like ....


the sky was like this, not sunny when we reached vivocity, but...
we still wear our sunglasses and cap!haha!called us crazy...

after that headed down for dinner and home sweet home... tired... and sleepy..


when we are not looking at the 'real' camera...

collages... { click on it for a bigger pic }

me and sifan


me and coli


sentosa 2007!


each of us. sifan, me and coli...


overall...




ha! been some times since the 3 of us hang out together.. appreciating the times spent yesterday, it might be short, but it will be part of our wonderful memories... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment