Saturday, July 24, 2010

Shopping kills.



Damn it. 
just kill me pls. 

fcuking vent my anger on shopping. 
and spent nearly 230 bucks on clothes, accessories, food. 

just kill me pls. 
and now i am back home, 
i feel the pain! 

shit! 

seriously, i think i am doing impulsive shopping just now. 
got home and felt fcuking pissed with myself. 
like as if he is worth me spending away my money. 

SG govt should just thank me. 
i had just contributed some money to the economy! 

Impulsive buys have been rather frequent for me this month esp. 
and esp when i get so pissed off, i just buy anything. 
and then i will feel better. 
like pls control me!! 

the wonder my mum got so worried when i am pissed.
someone just confiscate my credit card or atm card for me when i am angry!!!!

Ban me from shopping this month!!!! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment