Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Hello Hada Labo!!!


Say hello to the new Hada Labo skin care product!! 
i was lucky to get the chance to do a review for this product! 
and frankly, i loving it now!! 

 i was given the facial wash and the toner to try.


what is the first thought that came to your mind when u saw this brand?
well, this brand i would say is advertising heavily on newspaper! 

1 sold out in every 4 sec!

and i would say that's the tag line.

i used it for a week.
and i think it's really moistursing moisturizing for your face. 
Moisture is very important for you face, to give the radiance and glow. 
therefore, you heard ppl saying 'drink more water, hyrdate yourself' 

and now with Hada Labo, ( i not asking you to drink less water) but you can pamper your face with the mositure inside the ingredients from the products!
its like killing 2 birds with a stone right?! 
so WHY NOT?

so first i start with the cleanser.


and i feel cleaner and refreshed after washing my face... 
i can feel the 'thiong thiong' on my face after the wash! 
and i love it!


hydrating lotion is important to close your pores after your wash! 
and i can feel slight tightening of pores, and of course, moisture to my face.


i tend to put my toner on my hand instead of the cotton pad cause i think cotton pad will absorb the liquid.
that's my habit.


and i pat it all over my face.

feeling much cleaner, moisturizing after my skin care.
moisture is rather important, esp when i put on make up usually for work.
and when i am back home, i really need to give my face some 'air' and moisture! 



so what are you waiting for, just get Hada Labo!! 
its good! 
trust me! 

click on it to get free sample Hada Labo sample(3 pc),

japanese are really particular over their skin care
so look! what is 1 sold out of every 4 sec means?!



and YES i love it!


with a good skin care, you need a good mask. 
and i would recommend my beauty diary mask.
its quite popular these days and its imported from taiwan.

i am using the apple polphenol mask. and its supposed to tighten up pore.
indeed i can really feel the tightness WHILE doing the masks.
its good! 
gonna stock up when there is a sales!



and i love mummy! for cooking dessert that is good for skin for me! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment