Sunday, July 04, 2010

Goodbye Faith

 Goodbye Faith! 

it was faith last day of work last wed!!! 
so fast. 
i was supposed to be leaving first, however her contract was cut short and she left a week plus earlier than me! :( 

 

so now i am alone in office, taking hot milo myself, toilet break, lunch khaki, snacked together etc. 
well, frankly i do miss her crazy laughter and nonsenses.

anyway, the team went to amara hotel for dinner.
settled down at a korean restuarant over there.

 these were the mini side dishes



and while waiting for our meals to be served, we snacked on the appetizers.
and each of us ordered our own main course.









this plate of chicken is super NICE!!
love it!
i remembered i ordered spicy seafood soup! 
and i couldnt finish my rice and i tried to eat finish the dishes inside my soup.
it was rather a big serving for me.


the guys 

 and the girls!




the meal was filling! and we had ice cream for our desserts too


a small scoop of ice cream to 'neutralise' the spicyness inside me. 

 
of course a group shot!

after dinner, faith and i wanted to go for the KOSE sales. 
but realised it closed before 7pm. 
decided to head over to bugis instead. 

and esmond tag along.. 

i was almost tempted to get a wig! 
but fun sake.

the very next day, faith gave each of us a small gift!
the gift that i wanted to get for the team before i left! 
now i still cracking my head for ideas!! 

a bottle of sticky sweet each!

each of us had a message dedicated.


and the 'special me' got a maybelline vibrating mascara from her!! 
the one that i was pondering whether to get it!! 
thanks babe! she gave me one of the 2 she had!! 




i am very happy with my new goodie!! :) 


 of course the last few pic in office before she left us! 

it will be my turn soon! 
glad that thru sbf i get to know this crazy girl! 
who always without fail tempted me and inform me of sales! 
and i remembered we rushed down after work for the sales.


keep in touch babe!
 u are missed!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment