Sunday, July 18, 2010

red for apple!

 

on my last day of work, 

my collegue esmond treated me for lunch at a thai cafe near our office! :) 

and clarissa and yu xuan joined us. together with joanne, jasmine and daniel over at another table. 

we ordered the set lunch with some additional dishes. 


 
pineapple rice is a MUST for thai food!


 
and i super LOVE tom Yam Soup!
and its super sour! i love it even more


 
kang kong! which was surprising unqiue with its gravy.


  
honey chicken. its really good too! the skin is super crispy. 
i was really trying to avoid chicken skin. but took a few mouth of the skin! and it was crunchy!


 
cereal prawn! i love the cereal.
and they told me that prawn shells can be eaten!


 
egg fried rice. which i think look nice but taste not that great. 


 
sweet and sour fish. 
i was totally enjoying the fish that i forgot a pic of it till esmond told me

thanks esmond for the lunch treat! :) 


anyway school had started. 
a week to be exact. 
and i can feel the stress! 

the peer pressure in the sch is crazy. 
with ppl listening attentively during lecture. 
with students spontanteously answering questions.
with students bringing in the voice recorder. 

crazy ttm. 
just keep reminding myself that i have to start revising! 
and yes! its only a week that i started school! 
this is crazy! 


 

but nice frens i met over there. 
but there are still many that left unknown. 
its gonna be 2 years of class mates. i am sure i will get to know each of them soon! 

oh! and i got my mac bk pro!
finally a mac! 
i was thinking between a netbk like sony viao, or mac bk. 
well.. guess i am a hard core apple fan!
i stick to my mac bk! 
and i am not regretting it yet!




and after i got it, i went to raffles city to meet my dad so that he can drive me home with my mac bk. 
my bro and mum joined me. and i decided to treat them for lunch/dinner at sakae sushi again. 


 


  


 


 

 

total damage nearly 70 bucks.
cause my bro freaking love sushi! 
lost count on the number of salmon plates he had.


 

but still glad that they enjoyed the meal.


No comments:

Post a Comment