Sunday, July 11, 2010

its hard to say goodbye!

its really hard to say goodbye.

though i had been in SBF for 3 mths, the emotions attached to the place, the people and even the environment.


 

my work station was getting messier and messier as the days i am left in SBF. 
cause i had a pile of work to clear before i leave. 
see all the notes all over my desk.

it was my last day on fri. 
and i will be starting school tomorrow. 
only have the weekends for me to get some rest. 

my colleagues were busy during my last days, as there was an impt meeting in the morning and an event over at rock auditorium at suntec. i bid goodbyes to my colleagues very quickly. 

i made handmade cards and letters to my depts and some closer colleagues in office. 

took some pics before they left for the event.



All thanks to him for his guidance in SBF!! i learnt alot from him!


 
esmond who sat beside me, who always crap with me, and tried his best to make me laugh with his jokes, sing his oldies at work keeping me 'entertained' or talk some alien conversations and randomness that no ones understand. 


 
Josephine- who is a mum and a wife of an ang moh lecturer back in the states!! ENVY!! 
she will be taking over my job basically. 


Freda! its a pity that we started to know each other better and i have to say goodbye. 
nice girl! who speaks korean fluently.

 


 

the guys who kept my life in SBF interesting when faith wasnt there and no one to entertain me while working. 


 
will be looking out for them at SIM in future too!! 


 
and we really got to know each other better through the events that we done together. 


 
with jasmine!! who is forever enthu bout her work. 


 
Daniel, an intern at another dept

some things that i really have to bring back....

 

this red card was issued by the SRC, who is coincidentally my dearest colleagues esmond. 

a red card because i did not make it for their SBF outing. 
thought the idea was interesting. 


 
 a testimonial from my deputy director. 


 '
a message dedicated to me from esmond. 
quite sweet. i was kinda touched. 


 
some well-wishes from my other colleagues. 

its kinda sad when you have to leave esp when u started to get bonded to the people over there. 
and i hate leaving suddenly. 

thinking back, i was lucky to work in SBF, meet my nicest colleagues over there, get to know more big clients from the different industries. 

and the happiest thing for that day, was a simple handshake from my idol, Mr Theng, my CEO of SBF. he gave me well wishes!! and i was elated. because at least he bothers! 

in SBF, the big heads in the company are actually super nice and friendly,
yet they are serious at work. 
thats what i really like bout their hierarchy level. 

oh and mr Nice esmond treated me for lunch on my last day too! 
update this soon! 
pic in clarissa ph and my ph. 
will upload and blog soon.

meanwhile.... 
i seriously having office-sick. 
mum was telling me i look 'fresher' after i stop working. 
i was like ' so exaggerating' 

i promised that i will visit them if i am nearby.
meet them for dinner after their work and my class. 


but anyway tomorrow is back to sch. 
kinda excited. 
and hopefully gonna check out macbook tmwr!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment