Wednesday, October 14, 2009

suddenly i feel like going back school life! i just soo bored at work... mundane job scope. i seriously thinking is this the line that i wan to continue to persue in my career.

the semester approaching is a look-ahead one. the final lap before i graduate.and i have a rest day on wed. means shopping with mama on wed! :) at least its the mid of the week to recharge my energy and continue my week.

being an office lady, sure gain weight. what you are mainly the same routine thing, and most of the time, not much movements are required. EAT, back to desk, STARE at screen. that has been my daily life in the office.

and now marvin has a iphone, i start to play some of the games inside... i am soo glad i am going to get my itouch soon!!!!!!!! :):)  i dun need wifi in my phone le... just depend on my itouch... but i still love my ipod classic still! :)

anyway will be back to blog about bel's bday soon! :):) and the world is soo small... someone i know knows that main lead.. wahhahaha



i fianlly ate a decent lunch today! :) chicken rice.. lunch for the past few days was horrible... today was not too bad for normal day, but best for this week. haha!

damn. no more mooncake. no more snacking in office... gotta run and loose weight!!

and i should remind myself to finish the sister's keeper storybook before watching the movie  SOON it shall be!

No comments:

Post a Comment