Monday, October 05, 2009

mooncakes without moon

yes it is the mid autumn festival once again..


this year, the bad rainy weather dampen the kids' mood and mine. cant play lantern and candles :( u wont be able to see the round moon too. and according to the paper, it stated that the this year moon is the brightest. too bad we cant see the sight of it.

this year i started to eat lots of mooncake.. previously, i dun fancy any mooncake, but this year, i kinda savour the different hotels' mooncake...

and i have my favourites too.



of course, the younger generations enjoy the snow skin mooncake much better. but dun forget the traditional mooncake...

nevertheless, i still had my moonake and green tea to go with. :)

in my office, lots of clients sent us mooncakes, which give me ample opportunities to try on the wide variety of mooncake. most of them are traditonal.


and i love the goodwood park one best! :)



my dad brought Shangri-la mooncake home. and it was fantastic too..


it is like i falling in love with double york mooncake this year! :)




orchard hotel got this mooncake like dun look like mooncake. full of nuts inside. i dun like it.



tried some other snow skin flavours from m hotel etc...
i like pandan flavour not too bad.. green tea too. but chocolate etc, i think its taste alittle werid.

i like rainy feeling, soo cooling and relaxing..

mooncake spoil my day.
it makes me fat
and i have a sore throat too!

:(

---------------------------------------------------

on the lighter note, work has been not too bad. it can be hectic at times, but still i enjoyed it.
rushing through proposal, deadlines, i love the work challenges. at least its manageable.
Sit in the HR meeting together with the whole department let me get the experience and feel of the reality of working life. 



my messy yet comfort table :)

and the people there are great. been treating me like their own daughters and frens:)


and i got my own bear to acc me while working! :)

3 more weeks. and i am done with work attachments. thats fast. and the HR department asked me to come back during nov and join them for a team bonding day with them. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment