Saturday, October 31, 2009

goodbye senoko!





friday is my last day in senoko! 

my last day of work attachment,
my last day of seeing my wonderful colleagues,
my last day of walking the 'red carpet route' to the Hr office,
my last day of having to worry wad to eat for lunch. 
my last day to complain how ulu the place is. 

my manager asked me before i leave, what is the best thing here in senoko. without a second thought, i say its the people here. 


my wonderful colleagues

over here in senoko, i think there is no such things as office politics, maybe there are minor ones, but u wont see the fierce competition like u see in most companies. all i can see is employees committing their life for this job, working for years. different department people chat with each others, like they known each other for years. i got greeted by everyone, i am well taken care of over there. even the security guard also smiled at me each time i cleared the sercurity clearance in the morning.

it is the friendly working environment that makes me dun bear to leave.
its the people.

well, the thing that i dun like senoko is....
1. i have to think of wad food to have for lunch. the food sold in the canteen is horrible. 
all thanks to FRANCIS, me and marvin godfather to bring us out in his merc! :)
2. i dun like how ulu the place is. there is no public transport unless its the peak hour of morning and event. apparently u are like stuck in that ulu power station
3. i am very near johor. marvin once said, our nearest mac is across the sea, at johor!

but still, i enjoy the days in senoko, no matter how much i complain, but overall, it is a good working experience i had. i love the exposure that the HR department had given me :) i also love it when i am part of the team :)

thank you senoko for all the guidance :) 

soooo on my last day, i had a farewell lunch! :) 



i bought this bakerzin cake for them ;)


terriyaki chicken pizza




Hawaiian pizza





table of food with golden pillow



chicken wings :)




the day before, i went to make a card for each of them :)

i am glad they all love it! we had a good laugh over richard's card. :P 


 the whiteboard.

this whiteboard play a significant role too. because me and marvin always draw, wrote our craps on it. we even count the number of days our colleagues are going to retire. :)

Individual pictures :)


with marvin :) the MR LATE!!!!

he is always late lah!! i have to save him each time. always crap with me, and tempt me with his iphone. the best is he is always sabo-ing me!! always tell people it is me who request for something when it wasnt me!!



with candy!! :) she brew the best coffee:) the office is always full of coffee aroma! :) nice! :)
and she is the one who influence me to get diaso biscuits! :)





the youngest mommy! :) thanks for always bringing me out for lunch if possible! :) and she is skinny and she still trying to slim down!!! argh!! mummy must stay in the best figure now too


with ee kai, my in charge. he is always the happy go lucky guy who believed everything is fated.




with mrs tan! :) she guided me alot. and always worry for me about my assignment whether i have enough things to write in my report!! : ) nice lady...


with Kheam, my manager. she is a nice lady, who has lots of energy for her age! :) she is like my role model over there... really thanks her alot for giving me lots of encouragement. :)


francis!! my god father.

he is freaking rich and no children haha. so we self-claim to be his godchildren. hahha...all thanks to him i have proper lunch, he always request to drive us out for lunch in his merc car!!



thank you senoko! 

i am lucky to be there 

i have learnt alot. 


i cant wait for the Hr bonding dinner next month!! :) 



good bye! :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment