Saturday, October 24, 2009




a birthday celebration on thurs in office. it was my colleague, mrs tan birthday! its her 60th bday!! she still look young for her age ;)

it was pot luck, and my manger kheam, prepared alot of delicious tempting food like spaghetti, beef ( that i dun eat but appeal tempting still) baked cheese salmon, seafood. it is just like a normal delicacies. :) i got a tub of chocolate ice cream. and there is chocolate exotic birthday cake from 4 leaves. :)


i really love this cake and i have the privilege to have 2 slice of it!: ) yummy!


and we sang birhtday song to this still-looking young birthday lady, with my in charge in the picture :)




------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rina came over on friday... because she knows i am apparently keep tearing over something! :( really painful to let go.. its like crying till my eyes swollen that day...

but this babe was soo nice to keep me accompany!: ) treated her HK cafe near my house..




fish and chips


baked chicken rice

not nice but still edible lah... no mood for it anyway...


ohhhh and my favourite! TOAST BREAD!!! super nice.. and sinful. apparently they deep fried this whole bread.... my god!!

but still nice! :) hahahaaa
oh my god! i have the craving for it now!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------
been tearing because i miss somebody
i feel useless because its just 2 weeks.
but it seems years, months...
i wanted to really tell her,
but i lack the courage.
but i know what i wan now.
i will, in the matter of time.


its just day 2

 
tell me what a smile can determine....

No comments:

Post a Comment