Sunday, August 09, 2009

went out to study on wed morning.
surprise huh!


early in the morning, headed down to Ion starbucks to study.. it was rather quiet as it was still so early in the morning.. at least i got some things done..
had my breakfast at starbucks too..
but to study at town it was the biggest challenge for me. i have to resist my temptation for shopping. especially at 11am, when the stores around u are all open for business, u will feel like giving urself a break and shop around a while...


----------------------------------------

final presentation was held on friday! :)

well, i have a week for me to study for my exams.. hopefully it will be a meaningful week. i should really get into the mood to start on my human behaviour which i had totally no confident in...
anyway, fri after school, me and jean went to northpoint for lunch. i had cravings for subway. and ask jean to tag along with me in her neighbourhood. well, cor joined us since she had to wait for her next lesson of calculas to start..


jean



cordelia

;)
had delicious and healthy lunch from subway.

less than 6 g of fats and Eat fresh!
haha but the service there was super lousy. i am not going there again!

----------------
1 aug was entreprenur day, all of us had to come back to school for that presentation.

the module that i totally dreaded.. i really have no capability of opening a business. i know myself well enough.
anyway, this module is over.


SHINE BABY!


No comments:

Post a Comment