Thursday, August 06, 2009

blogger yet again gave me problem...

i had a hard time uploading the pic once again....

shall blog the more pictures entries once blogger recovers

anyway, it has been a long break for me :)

i have been resting from school since tues... monday's class was slack. tues,wed and today dun have to be in school. BEST! tmwr will be in school just for a final HRD presentation and then gotta mug for exams.

anyway..... i dyed my hair! :) this time, a slightly lighter brown as compared to the previous one. but the colour tone remained the same still:)

i was actually considering whether to dye brown, but ended up decided to give it another try. i wanted dye black, but i think it looks too fierce on me..

well, i didnt regret it :) but now, my hair had lost most of its softness and moisture!

treatment!!!

P1130912

my black/darker brown hair in the past... the roots for the black hair had outshine the brown. thats what i hate when i dye my hair...

P1140355

TA DA!!!!

here is my brown hair... :)


P1140330

do i look younger ? :) cause most say i look younger here... but i dun have much make up on

well, will blog a proper entry soon.... ;)
meanwhile, blogger pls be nice on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment