Saturday, August 29, 2009

monday was my first day of attachment... and someone came over to give me a dinner treat!:)

wahhaha... went to ion first, and i bought my heels. on 30% discount somemore. but its still not that cheap.

Photo1527


Photo1528

finally on that monday, AOBA Ramen did not have the long long queue. we waited for awhile and we managed to get seats.

Photo1536
i ordered a seafood ramen.. NOT MAGGI MEE ok...

the ramen tasted nice.. very QQ! :)

Photo1545
feeling hungry!!

Photo1535
the meat is from the pig's cheek. sound not tempting ? haha

Photo1534
i love pumpkin croquette. though i dun fancy pumpkin. and this is the only jap restaurant that serve generous filling of the pumpkin.

Photo1529
yay! first day of work end well! :)

***************

oh and i got my long champ navy blue back!!

all thanks to someone who help me get it from taiwan!:)
yay! happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment