Sunday, August 23, 2009

caught a few great movies

the proposal
proposal

this is one romantic comedy, expected ending, and it was funny. but at times i will wonder why do people get marry for the sake of promotions instead of happiness. but well, they got their happy ending too. at times u will think the guy is a big bully, but think of it, if u are the guy, u will do the same too i guess.

but it was a nice movie to watch :)

G.I JOE

photo_40_hires

never did i expect i will watch this show. most reviews that u heard from your guys friends will be its sux, not good, cartoon nicer. but for me, i think it was not too bad, action with romance. alright, i am more to the romance side, but well, it includes some comedy romance inside, which to me is the most catchy part in the movie, though i know it wasnt supposed to.

overall, i think not too bad. however, not much a significant climax.


Up

up

i did not catch the 3d for this show, due to some responses that i got that it was not much difference. i think this movie is my favourite cartoon so far... its very sweet. i cried in the movie, yes i cried. for what? its because when i see the ah gong missing his wife so badly touched me.. i just felt it was too sweet for my tears to resist.

and i love love this movie because it never fail to cheer me up. (alright, other than the ah gong missing the ah ma part) the colours that they used, brought smiles on my face. even me a 19 years old young adult, seeing such colours that they used cheer me up, wad bout those kids...
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment