Friday, September 04, 2009

went to catch a movie last sat..

got a free GV ticket.

we rushed down to catch the movie. ended up, no free listed movies applicable for this tickets

ended up... we caught this stupid lame movie.


where got ghost.

silly movie that i watched to make myself even more sillier. i cant believe i watch a horror show that i scream less than twice.

the language used in the show made it interested and hilarious. other than that, it is a waste your time movie. the plots of the 3 different stories were realistic and very close to what we are experiencing in our daily life. but still, nothing much to be afraid of from the movie.

only 1 or 2 scenes caught me screaming.
but laughter is the main theme in the show..

after that, plaza sing was freaking packed. every restaurant had a long queue. ended up in Thai Express. we had to wait awhile before getting our seats.

Photo1592
i am hungry.. where is my food...

Photo1595
curry fish.

and finally i get my favourite TOM YAM SOUP!!! wow.. it was nice.. one of the best tom yam soup i drank./
Photo1596

Photo1600
:)

i shld control my diet. i think i gain weight after working... colleagues are so nice that they drove out to let me eat better nicer food, get donuts ,tea breaks for me:) and beside sitting down face the laptop, walking to the pantry, going to the toilet, there is not much movement from me...

WILL FAT CAN!!!!!!!!!!

after all, it wasnt as bad as i tht so.

No comments:

Post a Comment