Wednesday, February 11, 2009

i know i had not been updating, but facing the com everyday in school made me sooo scared of facing my laptop at home.

this will be the last week of eldc, hmmm...finally...

jean,jun hong and shu ai have gone to their next stopover le.. i soo bored.. no more going over their room to distusrb them and chat with them.

i still have reports and some editing to do.. omg... but i am still in my bday mood.

i have many many entry to update... probably will update as soon as my pics are ready. and next week is already my school holiday le.. so i will have more more time...

entries to be uploaded
- my bro's bday
-my bday celebrationssss
-sentosa flowers 2009
-shopping with my cousin
-upcoming valentine day
thanks everyone for ur bday wishes... Omg, hui huan's bday fall on the same day as me! :)
thanks the eldc ppl for getting me a cake and singing bday song for me.. :)
thanks to the ppl who text, msn, comments me... :)
thanks to the ppl celebrating with me, making me feel special on my 19th bday.
you ppl are greatly appreciated...


oh... and i cant believe how lucky i can be on my bday
-hp spoilt
-Sim card cant be use...

thanks to mum for sending my ph to service. getting the phone back today hopefully. :)

meeting soulmate soon,:)
meeting myrin later. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment