Tuesday, February 17, 2009






on one fine sunday, my family went to sentosa. :)


it had been a long time since i went to sentosa? maybe 3 mths ago. but it is even longer for my family. they had been wanting to sit on the monorail to sentosa.


here we are... off to sentosa!




drove down to harbour front after my brother finished his tuition.. parked there and we went to eat our lunch before getting the ticket to sentosa. sentosa was packed. seldom do i need to queue to get my tickets, but this time i had too. all because everyone wants to make it down to catch the very last day of SENTOSA FLOWERS 2009.



totally suit the Chinese New Year mood.

there were crew members helping families to take picture...




lotas beautiful flowers...




i just love love love flowers.. :)






me and my mum! :)


my bro and i


candid


i got so immersed in it.





in the cosy cave..






these models are made out of flowers.. impressive!



how can i not take a picture with the life-like models.


:)


and we went to play the skyride and ludge. super fun!!!



certain attractions of sentosa reminds me of the zoo or jurong bird park

we caught the Parrots show,





there is a close encounter with....

this monkey called mickey.



after that we went to the beach... but the main attraction for the day is still the flowers.

here comes.... the future bollywood-ERS


vanessa!


shareen and kelvin


justin teo zhi xiong

LOL


me and my brother with beautiful scenery


mummy and daddy


i am on top of the world.




towards the evening, my brother was getting tired le, he stop taking pic with me le.. and we all headed back home.. actually wanted to celebrate a early bday dinner for him, but he was soo tired that we gotta postponed it. :(


FLOWERS 09

it had been a long time since we went out like this :)





No comments:

Post a Comment