Saturday, January 31, 2009




GONG XI FA CAI!!!!

Happy New Year.. XIN NIAN KUAI LE!




CNY is one of my favourite festive season in the year, beside the fact that i get to collect ang baos, i get to wear new clothes. it is also one chance to meet some relatives that i only managed to meet once a year..

this year CNY is quite as usual, roughly the same as the previous few years, only i feel that this year we do more house visiting.. .tired after everyday, but that dun stop the kids like us counting how much ang bao money we had collected.

took many picturs as usual...

for day 1


me in the car...


dad,mum and i



most pic are taken in day 2.




mum and bro




mum and i


took it with my bro.. many candids.. :)


happy new year day 2

day 2 at my grandma house.. jj and i were freaking bored.we brought cards to play, chatted alot. and we are exhanging gossips soon.. omg... haha..we are not aunties but there are sooo many interesting stories happening in that family.. never ending...




ohh, as usual, we would text each other to say bad about someone even though we are just nearby. wahhaha ..
unlimited sms rocks!!

oh well... thats random...

took pic to pass time...





me and jj




spastic smile of me with my brother's spec. haha
not that geek rite...



omg..this stink..


yea we are superwoman


cute us ...;P


joleen, jj and me


the girls...


the boys



kids

enjoyed the cny.. i am still in the mood of munching around my prawn rolls, snacking on those cny tibits, though i dun eat love letters, bak kwa ...i dun fancy pineapple tarts too frankly. hahha..

happy chinese new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment