Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy birthday 16th boy boy!

( i always call my brother boy boy )




this is a late bday entry for my brother. as u know my brother and my bday fall so close to each other, just 5 days apart.


anyway, on his bday, i already got him his present long ago, i got him his F480 samsung touch screen phone..


dinner was out at sembawang shopping centre at Aston. we went there right after my dad reached home. we had to choose somewhere nearby as my brother is starting to be a geek soon.. hahha... he wants to mug after he go home... lol. ON his bday can.. :x


ordered 2 bowls of mushroom soup




had 4 bottles of IBC rootbeer. and i brought home 2 bottles.


the Ashton service was slow... very slow although they have many staffs. my dad's order took nearly 20 mins... zzz... and my dad was freaking sacastic once again when his food arrived :P


black pepper chicken


grilled fish with herbs


salmon fish fillet

*another 2 not capture.**

dad: wow, u all reallly have good service!

the poor service crew: thank you, pls enjoy ur meal!


Family.

after dinner, we went home to cut bday cake. sang him a bday song..


chocolate cake form angie the choice.


me and bro


make a wish



hope he enjoy his 16th bday..

he has been telling me he get to watch NC16 shows le.. :x



No comments:

Post a Comment