Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Monday was a super happy day...

met myrin and liz in the morning... headed down to plaza sing first to get something that i wanted to handmake for someone.. but i cant get the materials... :( wasted trip.. anyway, headed back to town first.. it was pouring.. and we had no choice but lunched first at Mos burger..

after that when the rain has stopped finally, headed down to botanic garden :)



the scenery is nice..


different flowers...


different surroundings..


myrin and liz


myrin and i


3 of us


i need to find a Eva's cap... but but... liz has a hat which wrote ' honey' omg.. i sooo wan that..




who took this?!

headed around... and walked to



and then to...





the stairway to heaven?


come on.... tell me which girls dun like flowers...


laughing


me!


liz


myrin


still me! wahaha! :P


such a cute baby boy... haha... and the swan.. hmm..






after a while, went to rest under a hut...


silly me... trying to be ...?

after that walked to the children eco garden.. to my disappointment, it was closed on mon.. like Zzz....


outside the children garden..



tired... and end the day with an ugly face..

around evening time, i had to go off le... but we still did not fully explore every part of the botanic garden yet..we were like around 70% done only. liz and myrin were exhausted... still ok since i used to walking le... rushed back school for cca. and no dinner for me.. Zzz...

baby knew i was hungry and bought me 2 pancakes after my cca.. :) super happy.. i was sooo hungry while singing... and it was raining soo heavily, yet he still came down to my school and bought me dinner without umbrella. dun envy me ppl!! i have the niciest bf now! :):)

i wan to go botanic garden again.... sooo sad can.. my camera died on me like 3 hours later.... we brought 3 cameras with us, all dead.. even have to use my 5 megapixel hp cam... Zzz... and however, we took only 200+ pic only...saddening.. i wan more!!!!!

kids these days are sooo emo

No comments:

Post a Comment