Thursday, September 04, 2008

yesterday, had a bad bad sore throat.. .and baby knew bout it, and he sent me 2 bottles of bitter tea to my house in the morning.... the surprise thing is 2 bottles... alright..though i hate drinking bitter teas, but they are bought by baby! of course i will drink finish it. i have to show my appreciation of baby's concerns.

baby was just like my alarm clock yesterday, he reminded me to drink at least 1/3 of my bitter tea every hour can.. that sooo.... hmm..... but i like it when he reminded me to drink.. cause i can feel his constant care.



i was supposed to hang out with myrin and liz yesterday for kbox session. and baby tagged along.. so glad that myrin and liz can mingle with baby! they are normally the quiet quiet type de... first thing everytime my friend sees baby, i will sure ask them ' how old do u think he is' and the standard and common ans i get always is '18/19 lor' how come.... do i now look more matured than him?! hmmm... luckily still look same age as me.. not younger!

headed to suntec first... shopped and walked around..wanted to play air hockey in the arcade, but found out that only cinilesiure de arcade have that machine only. :(
someone sooo cruel wanted to tempt me with the honey ice cream from gelare when i wasnt in the condition to savour it... luckily, we went to 2 gelare's outlets and both do not have that honey ice cream favour.. :):) not tempted. mission failed!

went to the Cottage waffles for brunch... ordered a couple fondue that shared among the 3 of us.. myrin doesn like taking sweet stuffs..



due to my stupid sore throat that day, i cant really get to enjoy that chocolate fondue can... but baby was sweet enough to let me taste a few mouths of the food... :):)


chocolate fondue


waffles. marshmallow, apple, 5 ice cream balls and bananas


tempted?


trying to melt the marshmallow.


me and liz

myrin and me



the 3 of us,
taken by the self-claimed professional photographer..who never failed to ask this qns
' do u wan me to say 1,2,3 or 3,2,1' 'say le, need to press click anot?'
only myrin who was soo nice, answered back to him... i totally Zzz...

after that headed for lunch at Fish and Co.


soup of the day


new york fish & chip

pasta...



while baby went to meet his frens for a while... while he was meeting his fren, he still text me to drink my bitter tea can....
after meeting, baby went back to find us, he stayed through with us in KBOX!!!:):) but it was his honoured to hear the 3 girls singing can... esp EVA.. free listening specially for him..
bad throat and really cant pitch much notes actually...


leftovers... oh.. can u see my bottle of bitter tea... see how guai i am can... i go kbox drink bitter tea....


candid..

after kbox, went Toyrus at suntec... since i was trying to portray the young heart i have in me.. and have fun taking pic with the soft-toys, esp Elmo!!! :)


candid- the childhood memories


dolphin, rabbit and dog


penguin, Elmo and pikachu





after playing with the kids' stuffs, liz and myrin headed home. and baby was suggesting going to chinese garden to view lanterns... someone sooo dumb can, going chinese garden when the weather was wet with slight drizzle.ended up change of plan, went to jurong instead.

went to the library first to borrow baby's book.went to the children section to take pic

nice background

where was i looking?

after that went for dinner.. both of us were not that hungry, therefore we went to eat desert instead... cant really eat much though....

strawberry, mango and banana


No comments:

Post a Comment