Tuesday, September 02, 2008


met panda in the morning.. yea.. maybe i have monday blues,, mood wasnt that good in the morning... maybe its monday or maybe some other stuffs going through my mind about the text last night. no body knows, but i teared alittle last night.. i dun wan anyone to know bout this.. but i just cant help but tear. i couldnt sleep.. i sleep like only 3 hours last night..it just bothered me soo badly..everywhere is playing the song 'bleeding love'.

in the morning, had to wait for panda!!! the only person that i waited in my whole life can... went the library first and read my book. then after that he came to meet me.

dunno where to go, as we were dressing casually yet again. confirm not going town, since i promised not to wear causually to town ever since then. went to the mrt map, and chua chu kang station attracted me.. headed over to lot 1 shopping centre.

been to lot 1 shopping centre probably twice in my entire life... and it is still sooo boring.. accompany panda for lunch at Long John's silver. then shopped around in the shopping centre for probably an hour plus, trying to kill time. headed over to west mall after that. west mall is more boring... omg.. we cleared the shopping centre for probably around half an hour.

decided to walk to xiao gui ling again...bought food and went to have a small 'picnic' there... the MOS burger auntie has a cute way of laughing... and panda was immitating her..which cause me lol-ing non-stop.

and i do know the way to xiao gui ling can... panda was saying left, while i think it was right.though he been there before, he ended trusting me... but but haha... mine way was the longer way... tip of the day ' why bother which way to walk, when at last u will reach ur final destination.' and ' in life, dun take shortcuts' haha!


xiao gui ling...

and this moutain (hill) has a name = kai xin guo... cause my previous entry i said the moutain seemed to be smiling at me.



scenery in the evening.. people of panda's age are fishing...enjoying and training their patience to wait for their bait ...

panda really really love to candid shots... i have sooo many unglam pics with him... wth


i hv to revenge back can



wow..i think i saw aeroplane...


let me show how fexible i can jump... look!
*not falling ok*

after that panda me to school for cca... and sweet panda suggested to send me home after my cca too!!!omg.. soooo nice of him... so he waited outside my school for like 30 mins... poor him... have to endure the 'chilling wind' and the dark dark lonely night by himself... sorry, had to make u wait awhile...

text him to say i had a sore throat... and he got me a honey lemon tea and strepsils for my throat!!!aint my panda the sweetest?! i feeling soooo blissed...


every steps was sealed with a kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment