Friday, September 26, 2008

hasnt been updating these days.. but there isnt much update in my life...

life has been such a mundane these days.. in case u guys dunno, i worked for 10 days during this holiday.. yea..10 days only.. or maybe some might have a surprised look on their face after reading this. worked with wan qi and shuxin for these 10 days at vivocity.

seriously i wanted to give up..yea,u always hear me say i want to quit after the 2nd third day of the job. indeed, after the first day of work, i complained and nagged to my family and baby and even wan qi and shuxin..but there were some source of motivation and lots of people that i wan to showed that i can actually endure these 10 days of work... job scope was boring,counting stock and replenshing the stocks. it was tiring... may it be physically or mentally.. continous working for the 10 days really really make me sux.. mood swing sometimes, temper got bad, and some other personal stuffs to attend to.

having to wake up early in the morning to go work really dread my day. me and wanqi sometimes wait for an empty train just to have 2 seats for us to occupy throughout our 1.5 hr ride... long and exhuasting ride... with sleepy mode on as usual...

yesterday was finally the last day of work. it was an overnight stocktake at Plaza Sing.. it was Zzz.. i was soooo sleepy!! really really exhausted... started work around 10pm till morning 6am.. this morning came home feeling like a zombie... on the way back home in the MRT, wanqi just soo hyper can.. making me more alert... during breaks, drank coffee and coke to keep me awake, me and wanqi even do the 'ahma' exercise to wake our body up.... lol

wanted to have breakfast with the rest of the girls near rocher road for beancurd. but i was sooo tired that i just wanted to head home immediately for my bed. and the morning breakfast plan was cancelled...

slept at 10.30am this morning till around 1plus.. and seriously i still feeling sleepy, i can feel the aches on my legs... i wan to go back to my dreamland soon...

working for the past 2 weeks, and i feel so out-of-life. i need to hit TOWN tmwr.. BADLY NEEDED! i need shopping to brighten up my mood! i wan to slack at home the whole day one day! i want to hit the beach soon!!!!

soulmate leaving for japan tmwr..:(:( cant believe i hadnt meet her during this holiday yet.. but i totally cant wait to meet her after her trip from japan and also her BBQ chalet!!!
girl! u gotta take this good chance to enjoy ur trip to japan.. will u call me before u leave SG? u wan me to send u off?? i will miss u de!!!!!!! cya when u are back!!!! bon voyage! :)
'

No comments:

Post a Comment