Thursday, March 13, 2008

went out with my mum and bro on tues and wed. it was a mild, i used the word 'mild' to describe my shopping spree this time. cause i just bought to the minimal amount of stuffs.

on tues, accompany my bro to do his IC. and since it was near bugis, we headed down to bugis after making his IC. Bugis was kinda boring.. since i had gone there the day before le. but still, i bought a white semi-formal top for just 15 buck! the shop, MoonRiver was having crazy sales. i got it for such a good bargain.

after that, went to have Sakae buffet for Lunch/dinner at bugis. my bro is seriously crazy for sushi. i think he ate around 30 plates.



oh and till now, i still love my KANI chanwanmushi!! <3


kani chanwanmushi



oh and we had strawberry kisses for dessert. first time trying it, and it wasn't as fantastic as the name sound. i think mochi ice creams are soo much nicer. my feelings seemed like being cheated!

yesterday, i sound like obasan here, but OG was having their bday sales! and the 'kiasu-ness' in my family said to wake up early to get the stuff we wanted there as there were quite a few items that are on great discounts and offered for limited pieces. therefore waking up early and headed down. guess what, it was freaking crowded by the time we reached there, the time checked, 11.15am. a queue was needed in order for the customers to get in!!!

this will be Princess diary obasan diary instead..
  1. be early (early birds catch the most worms)
  2. be prepared for long queues
  3. bring water bottle (to prevent yourself from dehydration from the long waiting time)
  4. bring umbrella ( this is useful ok! can prevent yourself from the rain or maybe the hot sun)
  5. bring a portable 'trolley' so that if u buy too much stuff, it will put in good use then
  6. wear casual, no tight fitting clothes esp, it will save you from discomfort
  7. be very patient with all the long waiting queues etc
  8. be kiasu?!
lolx... and apparently OG was soo freaking crowded that i had lost my shopping spree mood. everyone was just grabbing whatever cheap stuff they can find. and the queue payment made it worst. it was so freaking long, i queue for like an hour before i managed to made the payments for my goods. oh and i just managed to get a EVERLAST bag. i suddenly hate shopping in such sales...

there was a particular customer who bought like stuff close to 500 bucks. and this question come into my mind... seeing such customers with soo many things to buy, first thing might come into your mind was they must be rich to afford such stuff rite?! but when i see such scene, the first thing that i thought was, they might be poor, thats why they are here to buy soooo much stuff during this one-day sale.you dun see any rich tai-tais over there grabbing goods just like what they do. do tai-tais go for sales too?!

after that, we were just tooo tired and exhausted after 2 day of mass-shopping.... before that, had bought another 2 pairs of heels ,adding to my collection of shoes!:)



me and my bro with the silliest candid shots we had...


me and my bro


my bro and mummy!


me and mummy

*
*
*

i been dreaming of stuffs these days... been surfing the net and reading up some interpretations for my dreams.. hopefully i am able to get enlighten!:)




everytime it rains i will think of u

No comments:

Post a Comment