Tuesday, March 25, 2008

during weekdays are the roads along orchard road that quiet...

headed several places today, just to relax myself or if possible a nice shopping spree... but ended up, i didnt really buy much stuff... a failed shopping spree.

and today i actually realised that orchard is really sooo small and boring at times... is there somewhere where there are actually nice and interesting places to head down sometimes beside town...??

and this shop, beardpapa sweets serves NICE cream puffs. always at bugis outlet, you will be able to see people queuing for it.. and today i tried it.. i sooo innn love with it. it has just generous filling of the Valina cream!:)

vanilla cream puff. ( it has also the cocoa flavour)

each cream puff cost $2.20 each.

i can feel some keys on my laptop stuck, or malfunctioning...argh!!and i dunno just what else to continue... i feel bored at home, staring at my laptop doing the same thing again and again. but at the same time, i am also sick of going out shopping every time, the same old town, looking out for the same old things....

i just hate it when i have nothing on my mind to write on blogger, i hate it when i cant express out my opinions on my blog, i hate it when my blog just lost its privacy and insecurities. i cant accept my blog entry to be boring but this blog entry i shall make it an exception then.

oh, have i said before? i getting tired of FACEBOOK.. sometimes such websites need lotas lotas patience.. oh and i hate waiting too!

*
*

ok i have endless worries, grumblings, contentments and nagging... just ignore my Once-in-a-lifetime mood swing.

a sudden abrupt stop doesnt mean anything.
it just meant i was too tired to continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment